Monday, May 5, 2014

First Cycling Tuesday

Just a reminder that we will be taking our first 10-mile bicycle ride for the Cycling Merit Badge Tuesday, starting at 7 pm.

We will be cycling rain or shine, unless it's a downpour. That being said, however, scouts and leaders should come prepared:
  • Eat dinner beforehand. I'll try to have snacks available, but it won't be much.
  • Bring a water bottle.
  • Bring a jacket. Rain gear or a waterproof jacket would be appropriate.
  • I have access to a few helmets and at least one extra bicycle for Scouts who don't have them.
  • If you need to contact me during the ride, I will have my cell phone. Please call my wife Michelle at home to get the number (I'd rather not post it publicly).
We'll try to have your boys home by 9 pm.

If the rain is falling hard, we will still have Scouts -- but at the church, where we'll work on the book work for Cycling or Communication merit badges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.