Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Welcome

Soon -- hopefully very soon -- you'll see this blog fill with news, activities, calendars and other important news and events useful to Scouts and Scout parents affiliated with Ammon Troop 125 of the Boy Scouts of America. As your Scoutmaster I want to make sure I'm doing my best to provide you with useful, up-to-date information so you'll know what we've got planned for the Scouts, what you can do to help, and a place where you can find me quickly when you want to let me know what I can do better. You'll also soon see articles written by your Scouts, photos taken by your Scouts, and other Scout-related stuff done by your Scouts because I'm a big believer in getting Scouts involved and taking the lead and being in charge. So, more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.